Happy February

How is everyone?   We are doing great.  It has been strangely warm in Atlanta this week.  It is really confusing that it is winter but in the 60s.  I have been enjoying wearing skirts with boots and no jacket.  So I guess I am getting my Autumn in February.  Autumn is my favorite season, I am not complaining.  It just feels weird.  Micheal just mentioned to me that last year it was freezing.  I remember last year the kids couldn't go back to school for a week after winter break because of snow and ice.  Today it is sunny with a high of 69 degrees.  I'll just use my great imagination and pretend I live in California since it seems we are having California weather.

So the job search is still continuing.  I have applied to my dream job so keep your fingers crossed for me.  I don't know what Addison is going to do when I go back to work.  He is so use to me being home when he gets home and being home with him all summer.  It's going to be a big change but an exciting new adventure.  I feel fortunate that I was able to be there for him during is elementary school years.  I am truly blessed that I have a wonderful husband that agreed I should go back to school and just focus on school.  It was nice to just worry about school work and Addison.  Now I just need to find a great job or win the lottery.  I would be fine with winning the lottery.  :)

This week I have to finish Valentine's cards and cross stitch hearts.  I think I want to send out about 25, who am I kidding you know it will end up being 35.  I need to at least mail the out of town cards out by this week.  I order the most perfect stamps for this year's Valentine's card.  I already figured out what I want the card to look like and just purchased the material I needed.  This will be the fist time that I know what I want the card to look like.  It usually takes me about 2-3 hours to brainstorm and try different things before I know what it's going to look like.  Hopefully, everything will go smoothly and JT and Addison won't call it "The Sweat Shop".  Yes, when I need their help because I have taken on too much, they help me make my cards.  They call it "The Sweat Shop" because it usually happens late at night, it's the last thing they want to do, and I usually end up yelling at them.  They have gone on strike a couple of times.  Once I get my stamp package in I will start creating.  I will try to post the final product.  Warning,  friends and family don't look or you will know what your card will look like this year.

Before I go, I should mention Pinterest.  It has blown up in the past month.  I use go to Pinterest for pictures for my blog but now it has transformed into something incredible.  There are so many people online pinning so many great things.  I have found so much inspiration there, it makes me want to create something new everyday.  I got the idea of the yarn wreaths on Pinterest.  If you haven't joined I suggest you do, it has something for everyone.  I just would like to warn you it is addictive.

My Favorite Pins right now:



The tissue paper anatomy is amazing.  Wow people are so creative.  If you are on Pinterest follow me.  What are you pinning?  

Speaking of creative, have you ever seen "The Invisible Man"?  He paints himself to blend in with his surroundings.  It's incredible.  Check him out here.

I can hardly see him in the bulldozer picture.


Oh I got my Rifle Paper's Botanical Calendar in the mail yesterday.  It's beautiful.  They had a 20% off sale on all their calendars so I took this as a sign.  I talked about it in my blog post "All about Paper".  It his hanging on our pantry door and fits in perfect with our kitchen.  I will be enjoying 2012 with this beauty. 

I know, time to turn it to February.  


Well, I leave you with Princess Luna.




Have a great rest of the week and weekend!!!
  


Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed