Updated Store





I have update my store with holiday goodies.  I will also be updating my Etsy site sometime this week as well.  If you would like handmade holiday cards, tags or wreaths, take time to browse and shop.  Also, everyone that reads my blog will get 15% off your order by using the code: BLOG.


How was everyone's Thanksgiving?  Ours was wonderful.  We went to the Godfather's brother's house (our other family) and ate and laughed and ate again.  Everyone brought so much food that everyone had to take naps in between stuffing our faces.  All the food was delicious and it turned out to be a perfect Thanksgiving.

I think mentioned before I made Thanksgiving crafts for the table decorations.  Here's what the tables  looked like:







I am already brainstorming on what our Christmas table decorations will look like. I will definitely do the embroidery hoops again.  I love the way they turned out.  I am really loving hand-stitching right now.  First the banners and now the hoops.  Speaking of banners I need to finish 3 before Christmas.   I have too many crafting projects to do this month.  People will be getting a lot of handmade gifts this year.

I will try to post everything I have been creating and I won't forget about cooking.  I found another soup recipe I would like to try this week.  And I need talk more about the embroidery hoops.  I bought the book "Stitched Gifts "and it inspired me to do so many things.

Well, I need to start sewing.  Talk to you soon.

Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed