Summer Pinwheels

Sorry for being gone for so long.  I needed to spend some time with Addison, then I started working part-time with JT, and then my computer needed to get fixed.  I am back and still working part-time but have enough time to start blogging again.  I have created so many things while I was gone.  I have so much to share.  From a Great Gatsby party to teacher gifts.  This week I will try to catch you all up on everything.  It has been a crafty month.

Summer is in the air.  What does that mean?  Weddings and parties.  I have been making pinwheels for friend's parties for about a year.  But this year I felt I really needed to brainstorm and make some fabulous pinwheels.  I wanted to do more than just plain card stock.  So I came up with these:

Georgia Map Pinwheel


Geometric Pinwheels






I am already brainstorming on more designs.  I am already thinking about ones for the 4th of July.

And since I had pinwheels on the mind, I made felt pinwheel pins for Addison's teachers for Teacher Appreciation week.



I loved making Addison's teachers pins this year.  Addison told me his science teacher wears all of her pins every day.  I love that!

You can purchase my pinwheels at my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/PaperandPi

Addison is in his last week of school.  Boy did this school year go by fast!  We are getting ready for another busy summer.  Summer diving and summer swimming.  Addison is also attending a week long robotics camp.  He is such a busy boy.  I am excited about spending time together and creating things.  He will be helping me with all the cooking and baking this summer.  JT and Addison are also talking about taking a week long boys trip.  I am alright staying at home in the air conditioning.

What do you have planned this summer?  Well, I need to start on teacher gifts for the last day of school.

Talk to you soon,

Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed