Back to School



Yesterday was Addison's first day of school and so far so good.  He woke up on time and got ready without me nagging.  He did take a 15 minute nap after his shower and that freaked me out because I thought he was going to be late.  But, I need to remember he's a boy and it only takes him 30 minutes to get ready instead of an hour it takes me.  The bus was late picking him up and dropping him off, of course.   Oh and he did let me take pictures of him with my printables. I am so surprised.



He said he likes his teachers.  He really likes his math and science teachers, of course.  None of his friends are in his classes except for his orchestra class but that is ok he can meet new people.  He came home happy without any complaints so I constitute that as a great 1st day of school.

Half of the GUNCLE team, aka Michael, came over and we took Addison out for dinner to celebrate his 1st day of school.  Addison wanted to eat at Sweet Tomatoes, of course.  We had a blast and Addison told us everything that happened that day.  It is getting harder and harder to get details out of this teenager.  I am starting to get Fine as the answer to every question I ask.  Ugh teenagers!!!

Now since I have my days to myself again I can find a job, finish my app, finish projects (like Jack's invitations), and update my Etsy site.  It's amazing when you are alone how much you can get done in one day.

Speaking of Jack's invitations, our wonderful friends John and Megan have asked me  to make their little boy 1st Birthday invitations.  I am honored to make them and am loving making them.


I love that I can craft for others since Addison is growing out of all the things I make.  I made him place ribbons and he was not really excited about them. Ugh teenagers!  Here are the felt ribbons I made.






I'm selling them in my Etsy store because The Chosen One thought they would great for kid's parties.  I am helping Addison's school this year with the Robotics Club and I was thinking I could use them for little competitions.

Well, I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of the school year.  I need to figure out what I am going to make for dinner.  I promise to share my Orange and Cranberry Muffin recipe soon.

Talk to you soon,

Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed