Happy MLK



I guess I'll start with a quote.


“I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. That is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant.”  -Martin Luther King Jr.


Wasn't he a great man?


Well I think my hard drive has crashed in my MacBook Air so I'm off to the Apple Store.  Ugh!  But at least it's still under warranty.  Yea!!!


But before I go I found some cute stuff today that remind me off people.  


An ode to my gay husband.


Gay husband has the coolest bikes and I thought of him when I saw this on anthologymag.com.  You can see their post here.  It's not in production but hopefully it will be soon.  




Also an for our new book club.  


Clutches that look like books.  I also found this on anthologymag.com.  You can see their post here.  I'm not a clutch girl but I was thinking this would work for my artsy and book nerd girlfriends. :)


Ok off to the Apple Store. Tonight I'm going to try to make for dinner Southwestern Chicken and Dumplings  and Toasted-Almond Sponge Cake with Crispy Toffee.  I got the recipe from tastingtable.com.  I'll let you know how it works out.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed