Best Week Ever!

So far my first week out of school has been fabulous!!!  I have cleaned, reorganized, hung out with friends, caught up on my DVR recordings, and even baked.  I'm am so far loving all this extra time and no stress.  I'm not worrying about homework, lab or studying for a test.  I'm not freaking out about a grade.  It's wonderful!

Wednesday I had a late lunch with Ken and Addison.  We went to the Brazilian Buffet.  Mmmm Rump Roast!  And Friday Ebony and I went to Antropologie  and then had lunch at Taqueria Del Sol.  They have the best fish tacos.  I'm enjoying meeting up with friends for lunch.  I usually never have the time.


Here's what I got at Anthro.  It's one of my mommy day present JT asked me to pick up.  They are measuring cups.  Don't you love them?










Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed