All about Paper

So I haven't been able to talk about paper for a while. It seems like I have only been talking about cooking and baking. So of course I will talk about my favorite blog about paper, "Oh so Beautiful Paper". This blog features some amazing cards, wedding invitations, calendar, business cards, etc. All kinds of paper designers send this blog their creations. There is so much to choose from it makes you amazed how much beautiful paper is out there. Here are some amazing things from this week's blog:


Can we say amazing?  I am really into the laser paper cutting.  Who would have know invitations could be this incredible.  You can check them out here.

Here are some calendars:



The 2012 calendars I must have from Rifle Paper Co.  

And a spooky wedding invitation:


Wow!  A Halloween wedding invitation.  Now that's too cool.  You can check it out here.


The past 2 months I have purchased some new stamps and made some great cards.  I have been meaning to share them with you guys but I have just been too busy.  It takes some time to photograph them and post them.  Here are a few:






Oh and I forgot to mention I made my own business cards.


I love the way they turned out.  


Before everything went crazy I went to Target to purchase some of the things from the Missoni line.  I couldn't believe everything was sold out on the first day.  So I had to go to a second store and I found what I was looking for.  I got these vases:


I so love them.  I have white hydrangeas in them right now.  


Before I go I have to mention Twig and Thistle's project today.  It's amazing.  



To think this is done out of sewing pins and thread.  Now that's creative!!!  You can find it here.


Oh and look what I found on My Modern Met.  


It's a building in Huainan City, An Hui Province, China called the Piano House.  You can check it out here.   I so want to go there.



Well, I hope I have inspired you to create something today.  Talk to you soon.

Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed