My favorite Pins

I thought it would be great to share with you my favorite things I have pinned on Pinterest.  I am trying to set up a schedule so I can be a better blogger.  I am thinking with a schedule I will have my content decided before I type and everything will be more organized.

So Wednesdays are now Pinterest Wednesdays.  And we all know how much I love Pinterest.

I love making these pictures.  Speaking of the pictures I make.  My I love Instagram is like to most googled and downloaded picture.  :)

Ok back to Pinterest.  I will always have 7 favorite categories and post what I love that week:

1. Baking
2. Cooking
3. Crafting
4. My love off Paper
5. Architecture
6. Clothes
7. Shoes

Here are my favorites this week:



I am so inspired to do those Custom Embroidered Heart Samplers.  I think they will be my next crafting project.  They would be great Valentine's Day Gifts.  

I can't wait to wear my green cape this winter.  I love that capes are back in.  And I have had my eye on the Chocolat Blu shoes, maybe my husband can get them for me for Christmas.  Hint! Hint!

Of course I had to post the Hello Kitty cake.  I love Hello Kitty!

Are you on Pinterest?  What are your favorite pin?

I am thinking of making rice pudding tomorrow.  I will let you guys know. 

Talk to you soon, 

Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed