Zara Home


All across the blog world and Pinterest, everyone has been talking about how Zara has introduced a home line, Zara Home.   I love their clothes.  I was actually admiring Melissa's new black shirt she got at Zara.  Zara has fashionable clothes for a reasonable price.  So when I heard Zara was starting a home line the only thing I could think about is to hide my wallet.

In the past 2 years we have redone our kitchen and living room but I still love finding things that will match our decor.  And getting the huge Restoration Hardware catalogue does not help me find anything (I want just about everything in that catalogue but I can be so expensive).  I am loving that I have the option of spending less than $100 on a few things at Zara Home.

Here are some things I love for the bathroom:









Some of my favorite from Tableware:













And don't get me started with my favorite Living Room pieces:













Ok Ok!  I will stop for now.  As you can see I'm too excited.  I need to wait until are bathrooms are redone before I purchase any bathroom items but I have an eye on some vases, throws, and tablecloths.  I love you can change a room just a couple of  items.  New pillows, some throws, and some beautiful vases and all of sudden you have a new Living Room.  

Oh and they have a Zara Home Kids.  Watch out Addison!!!  :)

I have been crafting like crazy so have not had much time to blog.  We know about 5 couples that are expecting so I have been having fun making baby gifts.  I will post all the stuff I have created.  In the mean time check out Zara Home and let me know your favorite pieces.  Oh and they are having free shipping for the whole month of October.  

Hide your wallets!!!
Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed