Audience from Other Countries

I was talking to The Chosen aka Faith and I mentioned who reads my blog.  We noticed that I have a lot of pageviews from people living in other countries.


We thought that it was really interesting because Hey I am just amazed that people even read my blog.  We were wondering how people found this blog and what keeps them interested in coming back.  I asked Zilong, my Chinese friend from Beijing, what he thought.  He thinks my Chinese readers like my food and the style of my pictures.  He also said Chinese people don't have time to make stuff so they like to see other people making stuff.  I thought that was an interesting response.

I would like to know from you guys.  I would love to hear from readers from other countries about what you think about my blog.  What do you like?  What do you dislike? What should I change?  And if you guys have a blog I would love to check it out.

Please comment.  I love comments.  I wish more people would comment.  That's another thing what can I do to make commenting easier?  I feel like no one comments because it is not user friendly.


P.S. THE CHOSEN ONE WOULD LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW SHE DOESN'T HAVE ROTTEN TEETH TO GIVE THE TOOTH FAIRY.

She is right she is actually very stunning.  (Any single guys out there?)  :)


Thanks,
Signature
4 comments on "Audience from Other Countries"
  1. Replies
    1. If the chosen one has nice teeth why doesn't she show them when she smiles

      Delete
  2. Can you tell how people found your blog? It would be interesting to see what kind of searches your stuff pops up on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Chosen One shows her teeth only when she's growling. Mrowr!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcomed