Addison's Love Tickets

So after I made the Love Tickets, Addison asked for some for Valentine's Day.  I asked him what kind of tickets would he like and he came up with these.  He is already starting to bargain with me on when he can use them and what they mean.  He actually believes that if he gives us a ticket we will let him play video games or watch TV for a whole day uninterrupted.  We will see how that goes.  I think it is sweet that he asked for a day with Dad.  He then told me to make one for a Day with Mom but I could tell he only said that so I wouldn't feel left out.  I of course told him the Mom one would have to replace another one and he wasn't having that.  Video games and Television alway reign above Mom.  :)

Addison has mentioned that Dad should get his own Love Tickets.  I wonder what JT is going to come up with.

Well here are Addison's love tickets.  Perfect for any boy on Valentine's Day.



I hope you have a great weekend.

Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed