LOVE TICKETS

How is everyone?  I'm great.  I had a wonderful, relaxing birthday week.  I tried to not do anything on my birthday, last Wednesday but that only lasted half the day.  I just watched movies and relaxed but then I got antsy so I started cleaning and crafting.  I just can't sit and watch movies all day like I use to.  When I was younger, I was a professional at relaxing.  Now, I just am thinking too much about what needs to get done.  Oh the life of being a mother and a wife.

My two birthday dinners turned out really well and I think everyone had a great time.  The food was great and they company was even better.  I got to see almost everyone I wanted to see and I think it was the perfect way to celebrate my birthday.

Now I am completing Valentine's Day crafts.  I am trying to embroider love hearts for all my favorite couples.  I also want to complete a LOVE banner.  And of course I wanted to make something for you guys.

I thought about what I could create that you all could download and use.  I decided to make LOVE TICKETS.  I thought about if I had a ticket what I would want them to say.  I really love it when Addison and JT cook or clean for me and I don't even have to ask them to do it.  Then I thought about some other cute things.   I am still brainstorming on some other LOVE TICKETS.  Do you guys have any suggestions?  I won't mention The Chosen One's, it was dirty.  Let's just say it had a Star Wars theme.  :)


You can download your LOVE TICKETS HERE.

I hope you enjoy them.  And remember to comment on what other tickets you would like me to create.

Talk to you soon,
Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed