HAPPY NEW YEAR

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  Ours was perfect.  The food was delicious and I believe everyone had a great time.  It's wonderful spending the whole day with family and friends.  We all just ate, talked and laughed.  The sad thing is the decorations have been taken down and we are starting the new year.  What am I going to make next?  I guess I will have to start making Valentine's Day decorations.

Here are some of our Christmas decorations:


Our beautiful Christmas table



We enjoy the Lego Architectures through out our house.  


I do need to finish two baby banners first.  Oh I made a quick JOY banner the day before Christmas.  I am loving these  felt banners.  Hopefully, I can start selling them soon.



I didn't have time to hand sew it.  Maybe I will try next Christmas.


I can not forget to mention the incredible food we had on Christmas Day.  My hubby makes a Turducken every year.  He debones a turkey, duck and hen.  Then layers them on top of each other with stuffing in between.  Then sews it up and cooks it.   It is soooo good.  We look forward to it every year and friends always come over for leftovers.


Look at the gorgeous bird.  There's a duck and a hen in there.


Oh and my famous Baked Macaroni and Cheese. I make the best mac and cheese.  I might share the recipe one day.  


We also make the Cake Pyramid I wanted to make last year from Martha's Living magazine December 2011.  I loved the way it turned out.  And love that we can use it again next year.  The gingerbread cake also turned out amazing.  The Godfather even mentioned how good it was.  I will be saving this cake recipe for next Christmas.  You can find it here.  



I promise it is as good as it looks.  



What did everyone do for New Year's Eve?  We had our annual party at The Godfather's.  The food was good and everyone had a blast.




Holden looks exhausted.  He would not go to sleep.  He partied until 2 AM.  He's hardcore.


I have been thinking about resolutions since it's the New Year.  What are yours?  I going to post tomorrow about a couple of resolutions I have.  I will give you a hint.  One is blogging more.  :)

Talk to you soon,
Signature
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed