My new Obsession

Hello again!  I'm back.  I needed some time with family and everything is good.  While I was away I started a new obsession and it's couponing.  Damn you Extreme Couponing!  :)  I have not gotten crazy like the ones on that show and we will not start hoarding.  I am just clipping coupons for things we use.  I could never be extreme because it takes a lot of time and we eat somewhat healthy.  I usually buy our meat, fruit, and vegetables at Whole Foods and if I do buy them at Publix it is usually organic.  So we don't eat frozen meals, canned vegetables, frozen vegetables, and food out of most boxes.   But we do eat cereal and Addison eats a lot of cereal and we use a lot of toiletries.   I have started clipping coupons on laundry detergent, dish soap, hand soap, body wash , toothpaste, paper towels, toilet paper, cleaning supplies, and cereal.  I got a great deal at Staples because they had a $3 off coupon and their Bounty paper towels were on sale for $4.99.  That's $1.99 for paper towels!

I will try to let you know what I have saved in the days ahead.  Like I said I wont be able to be so extreme like getting stuff for free but saving  $3 to $5 here and there is great for us.  A little adds up to a lot and I can use that extra money on card making supplies.  :)

Speaking of card making I will be finishing my Father's Day cards.  I wanted to make them last week but too much happened.

Today, we had a great day of cooking and baking.  Haven spent the whole day with Addison and I and we baked Powder Puffs.   It's nice to have a girl in the house.




 For dinner I made Crostini with Mozzarella and Tomatoes and then Pepperoni Pizza.



It was an Italian night.  Wait the Powder Puffs were a French recipe.  Oh as you noticed I have tabs on top that go to extra pages.  I thought this would be a nice way to organize all my stuff.   I will be posting on the recipes page recipes I have tried and loved.

Well see you later.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed