The ending of a great week

Dolly Parton was incredible in concert.  She is one fabulous woman.  She sounded incredible and still looked exactly the same.   We were loving her glittery outfits and her big hair.  The audience was great for people watching.  I never seen a mixture of gays, lesbians and country people all together.  It was great.  Dolly is bringing America together one concert at a time.  Here's a picture of all of us before the concert:



Thursday,  Addison had his middle school orientation and I thought I was going to lose it.  I can't believe my baby boy is starting middle school.  He's growing up way too fast.  He's so excited about middle school.  He can't stop talking about it.  He's never been this excited to start back to school.  It's so strange.

Today, Addison and I made Banana a birthday card and a bookmark.   Well, I made the card and he made the bookmark.  I love it when he crafts with me.    Here's a pic of them (I hope Banana doesn't read my blog) :



Tonight for dinner, I think we are just going to make pizzas.  I have some nutella in the pantry that has been begging me to make Nutella pizza.  So I was thinking Pepperoni pizza, Margherita pizza, and Nutella pizza.  Yummy!!!


Well, I guess I need to get busy and make the pizza dough.  We have no crazy plans this weekend.  So maybe I will have time to bake or something.

Talk to you soon.
1 comment on "The ending of a great week"
  1. Hi Bobbette! I sent you an email yesterday. I'd love to talk to you when you have time.

    Sue P

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcomed