The Help and Dolly

Well, this post will be short because I have to get ready.  I started reading "The Help" Monday.   I stayed up until 5 AM last night/morning and finished it.  One book and 2 days, I feel like a teenager.  The movie comes out Friday so I wanted to finish it this week.  It is wonderful and suggest everyone to read it.   The bad thing is now I have been tired and a little loopy all day.  The great bad thing is The Godfather just called to ask me if I wanted to go see Dolly Parton in concert with him tonight.  Of course, I said "Yes!"  So I guess I will need two cups of coffee ASAP.  I'm so excited and I think the excitement will get me through the night.  I will let everyone know how the concert was tomorrow.  While I'm gone here's a preview for the movie "The Help".



BYE!!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed