Beautiful Pictures

I have so many wonderful pictures to share with you guys.  We went to the Botanical Gardens Saturday and I took over 100 pictures.   We have not been to the Botanical Gardens in over a year.  They have so much new stuff so it was like we had never been.  They did an incredible job with the canopy bridge and the other new additions are also nice.  It was 91 degrees in Atlanta, but the gardens had enough shade to enjoy the whole day.  I think my favorite exhibit is still the orchids.  They are just breath taking.  Oh and the little baby birds we so cute too.  Addison tried to convince me to let him take one home.  :)    Here are some great pictures I took at the Botanical Gardens:








I'll upload all of them on my Pictures page soon.  I think after going through them I'll have about 200 pictures. Crazy!!!


Sunday, The Godfather and Matt came over to go swimming.  The Godfather brought his underwater camera and we took the coolest pictures with it.







Addison is so goofy.  We really had a blast with the camera.

So, we have 2 more weeks for school to start.  I have been so busy trying to get Addison ready for middle school.  He has worn a uniform for 2 years so we had to shop for all new clothes.  I'm also trying to spend as much time with him so sorry that I won't be blogging so often.  I haven't been baking that much either because it is HOT!   

Well, Happy Friday everyone and I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.  We have Addison's 2nd cousin coming over tonight.  Addison is sooo excited.  It should be a blast.  He's a vegetarian so I need to go and starting cooking a vegetarian meal.  I'm thinking pasta with tomatoes and eggplant.  I'll let you guys know how that goes.  

Bye for now.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed