A Crafty Sunday

I spent all day making things for Chamell's Birthday party.  I usually wait until the last minute to do things but I was excited to start creating.  JT helped out a lot today (the greatest most patience husband ever).  We got most of the Pinwheels done and some of the Photobooth props done.  I'm so happy how everything is turning out.






I have even put some Pinwheels on my Etsy site to sell because they turned out so good.  :)  

I still have a lot to finish and still haven't decided what to do about streamers or paper flowers.  And what kind of cupcake toppers am I going to make?  I guess I have time to decide.  

Well, I'm going to think about this while a fall asleep tonight.  I'm so happy tomorrow is the first morning this summer that I don't have to wake up early to take Addison to diving or swimming.  Oh and no one is sick, this is going to be a great week!!

Talk to you soon.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed