Is it Wednesday? - Old Post that was never posted.

Addison is officially a First Degree Black Belt in Taekwondo!!!   He's so excited and we are so proud him.  His test lasted for almost 3 hours and he did an awesome job.  He wants to go to Taekwondo everyday so he can wear his belt. I have even noticed all little strut.  How cute?!?

I had an amazing weekend with family and friends.  Saturday morning Paul had a blessing for Dave Zuhlke at the Buddhist temple.  It was very nice.  Dave would be very happy that we all came together to bless him and say Goodbye.  I still can't believe he's gone.  I can still hear his voice.  

Saturday night was Michael's birthday party. I made Carrot Cake Cupcakes and Petit Fours.  Everyone enjoyed them and we all had a blast hanging out.

Sunday was Father's Day.  Addison woke up JT giving him a card and a hug.  We hung out around the house for a little while and then they went to JT's dad's house.  I stayed home since he has not central air and it was really hot.  They were going to cut down some trees and burn some woods and JT told me it would be a good idea to stay home.  Instead of going I watched movies and edited some photos and videos I have needed to upload for over a week.  I take a lot of pictures of Addison but also his friends in his activities.  I try to edit them and post them of Facebook as soon as possible.  This is a big reason I love Facebook.  It is so easy to post photos and share them.  It is also easy to upload video too.  I'm still enjoy my camera as you can tell and loving Aperture to edit my photos.  

Monday Addison had a meet that took 5 hours and it was so muggy and hot.  The great thing about Monday is a cooked Spicy Shredded Pork and it was delicious.  We made tacos out of it and we had enough for Tuesday night dinner.  I got the recipe from Pioneer Woman and you can find it here.  There's something so delicious about slow cooking meat for 7 hours.  Addison devoured the tacos and we think it was better than the Meatloaf.  I'm still planning to make the French Meatloaf this week, maybe Thursday.  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed