Ideas Ideas Ideas

I'm still trying to come up with great ideas to make Chamell's birthday party special.  Today is officially her birthday.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAMELL! She's the big 30 now!!!  Now, it is time for her to start having kids.  Hint!  Hint!

While searching online I found these great parties at Pen and Paperflowers.

Beautiful!

Fun!

Classy!

My favorite!


I also found the funniest cupcake toppers The Sweetest Occasion that I have to use now.  

Hilarious!!!



I'm starting to get discourage about decorations.  The balloons have arrived and they are so cute.  I'm starting to think that balloons might be enough.  I need to have everything done by Thursday so I can start baking.  I guess it just depends on how much I get done today and tomorrow.  

I did purchase these pink egg cartoons from Bake It Pretty.  I was thinking maybe putting macaroons and mini cupcakes in them.  




We have completed 20 Pinwheels and 15 cupcake toppers.  We are almost done with the Photobooth props.  So I guess I might have time to do some more things.  

Here's what we have complete:



I love how the straws look. 



Well, let's see what else we can complete.  

Oh before I go, I found the cutest wedding invitation on Oh So Beautiful Paper.  They couple are foodies and love Doris Day.  



From one foodie to another, I love it!!

Well, see you guys later. 








Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed