Happy St. Partrick's Day

I hope everyone is wearing green or they are going to get pinched.  I know I missed Wednesday's Favorite Things.  Addison and I were busy making St. Patrick's Day cards for all of you and his teachers.  



Trying to be artsy!


Addison also made a birthday card for his principal since her birthday was yesterday.  Isn't he a sweetheart?  I also wanted to make cupcakes for his class but I had too much school work.  I feel like I'm never going to be able to make cupcakes for his class and I'm running out of holidays.  I guess I could try to make them Thursday night and he can take them to school Friday.  I don't think his class would care if they were a day late.  

Oh I found the cutest St. Patrick's Day cake from I am Baker.  Only if I had the time to bake.  :(

Now that's a lucky green cake!


I will be cooking Corned Beef and Cabbage in the slow cooker this St. Patrick's Day.  You can get the recipe here.  And JT has informed me he has gotten beer for us to drink black and tans.  So I guess we will be in full Irish spirits. 


And now for Luna's and Emmy Lou's Favorite Things:

Luna's
  1. Bone
  2. Carrots
  3. Brocolli
  4. Strawberries
  5. Monkey
  6. Picachau
  7. Addison
  8. Blue
Emmy Lou's
  1. Addison
  2. Mandor (the Guinea Pig)
As you can see Luna is high maintenance and Emmy Lou just wants love.  And yes Emmy loves the guinea pig she thinks it's her puppy.  She lays next to guinea pig trying to nurse it.  It's so weird. 

Well, I promise to do a real Favorite Things soon.  I will tell you how the Corned Beef and Cabbage turned out.  Talk to you later. 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed