Inspiration

So today I finished shampooing the carpet in the rest of the house and then took Addison to diving.  Today, was a good no drama day.  I love surfing blogs to find inspiration on what I want to create.  I find the cutest stuff.  I love the internet!  I am so into reading other people's blogs, finding out about them and what they love.  Everybody is so creative.  It just makes me smile.

This is what I found today:

The cutest change purses.  You can buy them here.

I so need a little girl ASAP or adopt a little Asian girl.  I wonder if Jane will give me Sasha?

Can't wait until Spring!!
(via Oh Joy)

Perfect Spoons for our family.

French pastries from Hugo and Victor.  I would love Spring in Paris.
(via HIP Paris)

How creative!

 The best card!!


I also have decided that I'm going to start collecting cake stands.  My mom collected demitasse cups and I never understood why.  Now, I understand they made her smile.  It's nice to collect things you are passionate about.  I found theses amazing cake plates:







These are all handmade by a woman in California.  You can find her blog here.  If you find any cake plates let me know.  

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed