Irish Eyes are Smiling

Our St. Patrick's Day dinner was wonderful.  The only bad thing is JT got called out on ER so he couldn't stay to enjoy desert.   The corned beef and cabbage was good and easy.  I love the slow cooker.  And I made chocolate cupcakes with Andes mints inside them.  Yummy!

Corned Beef and Cabbage

Addison icing!


He's so proud of himself.


Looking Good

Being artistic

Perfect


Addison put extra icing on these. They look like Dr. Seuss cupcakes.


We had a blast and without any Irish beer.  I guess we will save it for this weekend.  I hope you all had a great St. Patrick's Day too.

Before I go, some bloggers have started For Japan with Love.  They are taking donations for disaster relief in Japan.   If you would like to donate you can donate here.  Also you can donate at the Red Cross.  It's always good to give back and help out.





Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed