Egg Party for just the Girls

So last night Melissa had us girls over to decorate eggs.  We had a blast!  We had some wine, munchies, and cherry pie.   Melissa had everything for us dye, glitter, glue, stickers.  She even read Martha Stewart's website before the party for ideas.  Oh and she even made gift bags for all of us.  She went all out.  Martha would be proud.  We were also going to craft but we didn't have time.  So that's just another excuse for a crafting party.

Here's some pics from the party:


We made some pretty eggs.  I took home the golden glitter one and Addison has been asking to eat it.  I'm worried when he peels it he might just be eating all glitter.  He definitely needs to wash it first.  :)

Well, I have been at school all day and I am finally home.  JT has picked up all the supplies to do paper mache eggs and dye eggs. And we have picked up Addison's best friend, Kevin.  So it's another night of dying eggs and crafting.   I also have to make a cake for easter tomorrow.  We are going to JT's Aunt's house on Lake Jackson.  We always have the best Easters there.  I will be making a Triple-Lemon Blueberry cake.  I got the recipe from Sweetopolita.com of course.  You can find the recipe here.
Here are two of her pictures of her cake:




I hope my cake turns out like those pics.  I will keep you all posted.  Talk to you soon.
  
2 comments on "Egg Party for just the Girls"
  1. Hmmm, that cake sure looks yummy! We're going to be at Jackson Lake tomorrow, too. Maybe I can trade you some ribs for some blueberry cake.

    Happy Easter!

    (Travis's Mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment, Mrs. Prather. I have to make Travis some lemon bars this week, maybe he will share. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcomed