Purple and Paris

So I have  a new favorite thing, it is a site called Pinterest.  It's a virtual pinboard, where I can search and pin inspirations I find on the web.  I love it because it has everything from photography to baking to fashion.  I can just type in a word and see what people have uploaded.  I can also upload pictures that I love.  Pinterest is a great way to inspire me when I just feel stuck.

So my favorite color is purple and this is what I came up with in Pinterest:

Aren't these pictures beautiful?  I especially love the purple door.  I have seen a red door but never a purple one.  And yes I have a purple bedroom but it's not this beautiful.  

And this is what I came up with when I typed in Paris:


I always think about Paris when it becomes Spring.  These's just something about Spring in Paris.  I wish I could be there right now.

You have also noticed I have started using Posterino to make a collage of all my photos.  I thought it was a neat way to post everything instead of just showing a picture at a time.  I think it looks nicer.  What do you think?

Well, off to school.  I only have 3 week left and then I'm free for this summer.  I hope you all are having a great Wednesday.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed