It's almost Easter

So I realized yesterday that Easter is Sunday.  This is bad because I haven't started Easter cards that should have been sent out yesterday.  I have a test Wednesday.  I only got 3 hours of sleep last night from studying.  I will be exhausted by Thursday.  I still haven't decided what I want to bake for Easter.  I have not bought egg dye so Addison can dye eggs.  And I haven't bought anything for his Eater basket.  But, with some miracle everything will turn out just fine.  Sorry for everyone that doesn't live in Georgia, you will get your Easter card a week late and for those of you who live in Georgia your Easter card might make it before Easter and might not.  :)

So I after I thought about everything I need to get done before Sunday, I found some great Easter crafts online that I thought I would share.

I found these at deliciousdays.com.  The baked little cakes inside the eggs.  What a neat idea?  You can find the directions here.   I so want to try this if I have the time.





I also found this craft project at notsomartha.com.  They are paper mache Easter eggs.  I thought this would be a fun project to do with Addison instead of dying eggs, maybe Friday night.  You can find the instructions here.



And of course a Martha Stewart Easter:

I get the Martha Stewart Living Magazine (of course on our iPad) and this month was all about Easter.  Oh only if I had time to create all these lovely things.  

Well, I hope this gives you all inspiration to create something for Easter.  I must sleep.  I have to study some more tomorrow.  




3 comments on "It's almost Easter"
  1. I hope Addison doesn't read this and find out the truth about the Easter Bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason Addison is 11 years old. Do you really think he still believes in the Easter Bunny?

    Ving, What is this word sleep you talk about? :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are welcomed