Birthday and Car Crash

So last night we went to Twain's for Larry's birthday.  We had a blast.  It was Addison's first time playing shuffleboard and he loved it.  We didn't get to stay long because Twain's is also a bar and after 9 PM it is 21 and over.  Addison was upset getting kicked out because he was a kid, he doesn't realize that the later it gets the drunker people get.  He would have been weirded out by midnight.  Here's some pics from Twains.


Love sandwich

Larry and Addison

So cute!


My baby boy enjoying the bar a little too much.



Father and son




I guess The Godfather's tongue needs to be out to win.

Well, after Twain's we were driving home and someone pulled out in front of us and we hit them.  Everyone is ok, there were no injures it was just scary.  This is my first accident with Addison in the car. I'm happy it wasn't my fault. My front bumper is dented and pushed in and the side right is dented also.   I just pray their insurance company doesn't give us problems and they fix my car.  I love my car, her name is Tiffany.  Tiffany is very good to me and she keeps my family safe.  I didn't have the heart to take pictures of her in this condition.  When I look at her, I just start crying.  Well, I got to start baking and studying. 



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed