Shopping, Baking, and Studying

Happy Saturday!!!  It's a beautiful day here in Atlanta. The sun is out and it's not freezing cold.  We had to take Addison to Taekwondo and ice skating but now we are home and he's playing outside.  During, ice skating lessons I was able to meet up with Kenya at Anthropologie.  I bought a couple of bowls and mugs. I also purchased the cutest cookie jar.




Isn't she adorable?  See how I am trying to get artsy with my new camera?  :)  I'm so excited about my new camera.  I love that I can take great pictures for my blog now.  I was getting jealous when I looked at the great pictures other had on their blogs.  Well, I need to start baking for Larry's birthday I'll be back later with pics. 




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed