King of Pastry

So I watched this documentary tonight called "The Kings of Pastry".  It's about 16 pastry chefs competing the be awarded the Meilleurs Ouvriers de Franc, The Best Craftsmen in France.  It was intense.  I have seen chefs with the red, white, and blue collars but I never knew what it stands for.  The competition last for 3 days and they do not compete against each other, they compete against themselves.  They have to make certain things in an allotted time.  The sugar sculptures they create are amazing!!!

Here's a clip from the movie:


It's incredible to see what they can create.  I just wish I could be in France right now to eat French pastries.  Yummy!!!  I watched it on Netflix streaming so if you have Netflix check it out.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed