I love Papertrey Ink

So Papertrey Ink is doing contest to win some great products.  All you have to do is post your favorite card that you have made.  I am new to card making, I started in October.  I use Papertrey's blog and team for inspiration and color matching.  The more I create I can tell the better I get.  My October cards are kind of embarrassing. :)  But now when I look through everything I have made it is hard to pick my favorite.  But if I had to pick one it would be a Christmas card, of course.


I loved all the Christmas stamps.  I actually bought too many Christmas stamps from Papertrey during the holidays.  I just couldn't help it, I wanted to make everyone Christmas cards to give out.  I was actually worried what I would do after Christmas, I was worried I would not be able to make more cards.  Thank god for Birthdays and Valentine's Day.  

Well, I have made more cards this week for people birthdays and just for fun.

For our favorite Aunt Rea

For Papa John

For Grandma


Just for fun

For Banana's mom

I hate posting pictures of my cards because right now I just use my iPhone camera.  My new Panasonic GF2 is on order, I pray it gets here soon.  The Godfather says my pinks look like oranges right now.  I need a great camera now.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Your thoughts are welcomed